A Little More About Lisa Carey Photography
Thank you for visiting Lisa Carey Photography! I am thankful for the opportunity to serve your photography needs.
Please look around my galleries for an idea of my style. If you would like to set up a date and time for a session, please contact me at LisaCareyPhotography@gmail.com or you can call or text me at: 208-457-2484.
About 10 years ago, I started out taking photos of my own children and liked it so much, I kept learning! Photography is much more than a job for me, it really is a joy!
All session packages include posed and candid photos that are taken on location (indoors or outside) or in my in-home studio. You will receive an online gallery of 10-15 (dependent on the package) professionally edited and creatively enhanced photographs that you can download (some photos or the entire album) from my site to your computer.
In addition, I have partnered with a professional imaging lab to provide high quality professional prints and photo gifts as an added option for your convenience.
Thank you for viewing my gallery and I look forward to serving you through photography!
A little about me: I am a born again Christian, wife, mother of three and a grandma of one. I am a native to the Pacific Northwest and I am thankful to live in one of the prettiest places!
Fun Quick Tips!
1) If you have kids - pick a session time that they are normally well rested
2) Kid session - bring non-spillage snacks... well fed kids eat fewer
3) Wear complimentary clothing (not matching)
4) If you wear a lot of a solid color, try to add in a colorful accessory
5) Wear what you are comfortable in - if you are uncomfortable in your
clothes, it will show in the pics.
6) If you have special items you want to incorporate in to the session,
feel free to bring them.
7) Let me know of any special requests or needs at least a day before
8) Try to arrive 10 minutes early to the location. Often timing is
everything (lighting, access...)
7) Relax - this will be fun!